Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Penny Arcade Censored

Penny Arcade has long been one of my favorite comics. In fact, I'm shocked to notice that I've now been reading Penny Arcade for more than seven years! Anyway, I've printed out some of my favorite comics to use as bookmarks over the years.

Tonight, my son (a voracious reader) noticed I was using a comic as a bookmark and took interest in it. Many Penny Arcade strips are not for children, and perhaps not even for the weak-hearted. I tried taking the, "oh you wouldn't get the humor, you'd have to understand x and y for it to be funny" route. He was not discouraged, and continued trying to sneek peeks at it.

This particular strip just had some bad language in it, and I thought he might actually be old enough to get the humor, so I decided to make a quick sanitized version.

No comments: